Monday 29 August 2011

The importance of books


Books is a group of paper that join together. Books have many kinds and also could be use in many ways. People usually use different books for different usage. Therefore, What people use books for?
and What the important of books.

There are many kind of books and those kinds are note books, dictionary, grammar books and many many more. For note books, people use it for taking note of something to be easy to remember or keep it for the young generation to study. For me, I use note books for take note,but some of the notes are including pictures to easy to understand if it very difficult to explain. Also many of my books were being learned by my sister and it was very helpful for some information that she had before she had enter her news class and she also take note for her sister too.

Dictionary is the books that can help find most of the difficult words that everybody face in study or works time. Now in modern technology century, not only, books that could be dictionary, but also computer program. I had known a lot about dictionary, because my father is a Chinese and Cambodia dictionary maker.

Books may show many other benefits, but I can't tell you all, so I took two out of many to tell you and it all.

Thank for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment