Sunday 28 August 2011

My fishing time today!



Today in the afternoon i went to fishing with my cousin near kandal province. at there it was a very big places with lots of interesting places and with many ponds that make me felt so happy really want to fishing now. when i arrived there i saw many people go there with them family for their relax time because at there it was a natural place and the air was so fresh. before i started to fishing one of my cousin taught me how to fishing. and after that i started to fishing and i imagination that i will get the big fish that it was 43 kg, but i knew already that i can't get that fish because i don't experience with fishing, after i was imagination already suddenly i feel that have something was at attracted my fishing pole and i felt so really happy and then i took it out from the water and that was a big only 3 kg and i think that is my ability that i can do so i won't sad with it. and everyone was looked really happy about it and after i ate lunch at there and started to fishing again. after that i came back home and bring with a happy feel and lesson and experience time with fishing. when i started to think about it i really want to be at that now and really want to fishing at there again and again and i won't forget about it.

5 comments:

  1. chungeng me really to fishing with u too. can i?

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! u can fishing with a very big fish 3 kg it was so heavy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. don't sad because of that friend one day you will can do it!

    ReplyDelete