Wednesday 13 July 2011

Lost In The Cave Of Forest


I was standing in front of the cave's entrance. Around the cave, there were seven different signs warning people to keep out. I wondered what could be in there. I had a flashlight so I went into the cave.

When I got into the cave, I saw mice and bats running and flying out of the cave and there was also a sign in the cave, it's said "'' Get Out Of The Cave Now, and in the cave was cold and dark. I was scared because I saw a skeleton of a person and I suddenly heard a sound like a tiger. I think it's my imagination but it wasn't, it's true, I saw a bear ate an animal, and the bear shout out loud. I tried to get out of the cave, the bear heard my footsteps but he didn't see me because I hid behind the big rock. Then, when the bear slept, I ran out of the cave and I was safe .

I was lost in the forest, I didn't know where the exit of the forest. So I called to my parents. My parents were in the camp, when they been in contact with me, they called the police to find me. Then, the police took the dogs to sense the foot prints to find me, after that the bear suddenly waked up, I ran away further from cave. The further I ran , harder for the police to find. While I ran away from the cave, I saw a dog lost in the forest,too. I got my mom's scarf in my pocket, I let the dog to sense my mom's scarf, and followed the exit to the camp. While I was walking with the dog and the police found me near the cave that I went into, So the police brought me to the camp and I was safe.

8 comments:

  1. dont have picture???any way good post
    jabbawockeez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job!

    I would like to see you use paragraphs, more- your second paragraph should be divided into three.

    You wrote:
    *Then, when the bear slept, I ran out of the cave and I was safe from the bear.*

    This is good grammar, however you don't need to use 'bear' twice in this sentence.

    Better would be: Then, when the bear slept, I ran out of the cave and I was safe.*

    Top Work, Nam Chhiv!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you my teacher! I will divide into 3 paragraph and correct the sentence that you've told me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. my mom tell me to create a post for so you can check my grammar. Can I create a post at home?

    ReplyDelete
  5. 'Can I create a post at home?'

    Yes, yes, yes! :-)

    And thanks for making the extra paragraphs! Nice one.

    ReplyDelete