Friday 8 July 2011

new friend in ACE blog


Hello everyone that open my blog!

My name is "soknimith" of the moon rider group you can call me "nimith" , year? er.... i am 14 year old because i born in
20 march 1997,you always see me at chaktomok school cause i study there.

In my free time i usually watch TV,play game,play spot and read book,not just them sometime i research to make something that good for people and environment or about my mathematics work and make my own exercise for my friend do it.I very like mathematics.About the food,i can eat all food but my favorite food is fast food and cola.I very hate cleaning!

In the future i want to do a good architect, IT man or Scientist.

For the blogging i think that very fun and i can correct my work with people over the world!

8 comments:

  1. good i'm also interest in math too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I hate cleaning, too!

    Good work, Nimith and I am interested in seeing more of your writing on the blog this term.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks teacher! i think i have more experience of the writing blog and comment to every one. nimith

    ReplyDelete