Wednesday 27 July 2011

The Best Thing I Can Do


Prompt: What are some of the things you do well? Write about the thing that you are best at.

The Best thing I do well at home is make my whole family happy. This is a best thing I want to do because making
whole family happy is also make my self happy. In order to make my family happy are First, I have to be a good student, a good son, or a good boy and always respect my family, who are older than me. Second, I must show them that I always study so that they appreciate that I am a good boy.

The best thing I do in school is study well to make my family and my teacher happy. Study is very important to me.
In order to study well, the first thing that I must do is listen to my teacher's explanations and start to practice in class.. Second, Is to try my best to study at home and try to understand well.

9 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep! I love this post. Especailly you wrote ''This is a best thing I want to do because making whole family happy is also make my self happy.'' Pichny

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Chorpoan! :) It's a nice post here.
    But, I guess. There're some mistakes in there. You wrote:

    - "In order to make my family happy First, I must be a good boy and to be respected to my family. Second, I must show them that I always study and I was a good boy."

    It should be:
    - "In order to make my family happy are First, I have to be a good student, a good son, or a good boy and always respect my family, who are older than me. Second, I must show them that I always study so that they appreciate that I am a good boy." :)

    Hope you could change it in to my corrections. Thanks you.

    From: Samnang.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you i will make a correction. CHORPOAN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Chorpoan. Good post!

    Look at this *In order to study well the first thing I must listen to my teacher explain and start to practice in class*

    Better would be *In order to study well, the first thing that I must do is listen to my teacher's explanations and start to practice in class.*

    Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete