Wednesday 27 July 2011

Life isn't comfortable like some people think.


Prompt: Problems are part of life. Learning to resolve them often takes time and practice. How do you resolve problems that you have with friends? Tell your suggestions for working things out.

Yeah, That's right! Problems are one part of life. Hmm, As you can see the picture above, it's a rock and it says with the word 'Problems' it shows that, Problems are very heavy to hold or we can say keep in your mind. So you SHOULD split it up your problems as soon as possible. =D Everyone has a problem in their life, of course. No one wants problems to happen. We have to deal with it and resolve all our problems in a good way is just we have no choice. :D


I know right? You guys here are want some suggestions from other people. And now I'm going to describe this. Hopes that my ideas might help one of your problems as well. Here it is :)


Life isn't easy like some people thinking. We wouldn't know that the problems might going to happen soon or later on. If everyone knows a problem might have, haha! That would be so calm for us to avoid it, right? But, excuse me! We couldn't know that first unless it happened after it. Hmm, Enough talk about this. Let's talk our main necessary parts, shall we? :D


Well, there are many many ways to end one problem. And, yeah! I'm not going to speak all the ways down there. But, I'll pick the most of great value problems, that people usually have. Like for example, You have an argument between your best friends and you of the total scores this month, and it's because of jealously with yours and his/hers, Am I right? Therefore you shouldn't feel upset or angry with him/her. It was all your fault, because u were misunderstanding followed by the answers and so on. So you should stop mention it, and say sorry nicely to him/her. =] That's one of other ways of working things out. So here is different problem that I'm going to share now.

Hmm, I guess a problem, which people usually have is like a friend told a lie to their friends. And that's also a problem too. Yeah, you shouldn't tell a lie to your friends, it's not good. If we do, then your friends start losing him/her believes wholeheartedly between you from now on. See? So then, everyone won't be able to believe you anymore, when you tell them a story (PS: even it's the real one), still they won't believe it. =) So trust me, DON'T EVER TELL PEOPLE A LIE! Understood? Hehe.. :)


And that's all with my descriptions today. Thanks a million for always reading my stories. Please, leave a comment if there's a mistakes in my posts. ^_^

13 comments:

  1. good work SAMNANG! your post is very interesting!I think your post is interesting because you include a lot of advice about the problem but you should include more advice than this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your post is very interesting! I think your post is very interesting because in your post you have include a lot of advice about the problems and you include the best suggestion for all of the people! You should try to do the post like this every time! ( GOOD WORK MY FRIEND^^^).

    From: COWBOY( SEIHAK)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot, mate. I'll keep this as a compliment. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It such a great post. I think there's no mistake. I very love this sentence. You wrote '' Don't ever tell people a lie.'' It is very important.:) Pichny

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi samnang your post is incredible and very interesting i really enjoy your post. i hope my post will be like you one day soon.Although, it is very good ,but you still have some problem to correct as well as me,so here i have some suggestion for you.

    let's see here some suggestion for you. you wrote " No one wants problem to happen. But, we have no choice. We have to deal with it and resolve all our problems in a good way. :)"

    it should be " No one wants problem to happen,while we have no choice.Therefore, We have to deal with it and resolve all our problems in a good way. :) "

    because of grammar isn't good to use (but) at started of the sentence that why it should be like that.

    i hope you enjoy read my comment and comment back if i wrong .thank. :)

    from Magaboy (your best friend)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey, mine was wrong and yours too. :P
    But I have already checked and edited it. Now, there's no more mistakes with mine. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. you might right ,but you had wrote something that not impolite in your post. Let's me check it for you. you wrote "Hmm, Enough talk about this. Let's talk our main necessary parts, shall we? :D"

    it should be "Therefore, we should talk our main necessary parts. :D "

    it not polite to say " Enough talk about this."

    I hope you will change this

    from your friend Magaboy

    ReplyDelete
  8. "Enough talk about this."

    This is fine. Actually, it's good! He isn't being impolite here, because he is writing about himself, right?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Megaboy: You're totally wrong. We called that impolite? My god! I cant believe my eyes, but well, I don't mind you about this. :)
    But please, check everything first, before decide to post a comment with what you said, Am I right to say like this? or something. Alright?
    (:

    ReplyDelete
  10. Teacher: Yeah, you're right, teacher. But, Is there any mistakes with this post? :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. maybe i wrong so from now i will correct it sorry teacher and my friend samnang.

    from Magaboy

    ReplyDelete