Tuesday 6 September 2011

Thank-you and Goodbye

Hello, this is Pichny. Today it is our last blog. I think, 3 months were very short. It seemed like, we just started a new term with our teacher. Lots of activities that I did with my friends and also my teacher are in my memories.

Teacher, you taught me lots of things such as Grammar, Listening, Writing and Reading... not only me, also all my classmates. You were really kind and friendly. You always taught us somethings new and explained us so clearly. I was very happy to be your student. My English getting better now, my writing was increased by Blog. About Grammar, Listening and Reading, you always gave us lots of exercises to do. I never get bored with them, sometimes they were very hard..:D I'm just telling you the truth, teacher but I know, you make it harder because you want us to know more.

I want to say Thank-you to you and also Goodbye. I wish, I can study with you again. But teacher please don't forget me and also all your students. The last thing, I want to ask you is, May I call you '' Enormous Brain Teacher '' ?? Hahaha...!! Just Kidding, Teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment