Wednesday 24 August 2011

That is the greatest world holiday EVER!!!




Hello!!! Where would you go on world holiday? On my world holiday I would like to visit Vietnam, Malaysia, and The United State of America because these countries are the best country ever, it have amusement parks, zoo, and entertainment like games, walking underwater with sea animals in the water and watch 3D movie. First I would visit Vietnam because Vietnam have a great amusement park and it's cheap. Vietnam amusement park have a water-park and roller coasters, and it's called suoitien. In Vietnam, it's have a nice park to walk and there's a lot of motorcycle on the road. When I have visit vietnam, I go to the restaurant and I don't know how to speak their language but my grandma can, and I'm lucky about that. That's all I have seen in Vietnam.

Now....The second place I would visit is Malaysia, travel from Vietnam to malaysia because Malaysia have a lot of tourists and a lot of tall buildings, amusement park, sea world which you can walk under water to see sea animals. First, I would go to the supermarket and to the park because supermarket is my favorite which I could by things. Then my favorite place is amusement park because it's entertain me when I'm bored or unhappy and it is the most popular park. That's all I like to go in Malaysia.

Then, the last place I would visit is The United State Of America because it is the most popular country and a lot of attraction and it's also have a lot of tall buildings. I love USA and New York city. New York is also the popular city, too because New York have The Empire State Buildings and a lot of amusement parks and supermarkets. First, I would go to the beach to have some relaxing and swimming. Then I'd go to the famous place by the guide taking us to. That's all I would do on the wold holiday.

3 comments: