Wednesday 20 July 2011

My biggest mistake.


















This afternoon, I made a really big mistake with my teacher. You totally want to know why, right?

It was because I didn't do my homeworks. And that was really terrible with me this afternoon. "Oh no! What am I going to do now? I haven't done my homeworks yet, I said. :/After that, he came straight right to me.

And He said, "where's your homework, Samnang?
I was liked, Err, teacher, excuse me please! I haven't done my homework yet, Sir.
He said, Huh! Why haven't you finished it? You supposed to finish by now, Samnang. Grrr! :@
And I said with really quiet voice, "I'm so sorry about this, teacher. Because I was busying with my works at my Khmer School, Sir."
He said angrily, "You won't get away with this, Samnang. You're going to have a serious trouble with ME, student. You have to write 200 lines. It's (I must do my homework)" He walked away with his furious face. He was freaked me out. ==
One of my classmates name Kheang came and asked, "What happened to you, friend? Why our teacher looks really angry with you? Is everything alright, Samnang?" :O
I said quietly, "I haven't done my homeworks, dude." And now I got 200 lines from him. Oh, dear! I don't have much spare time to write this lines, man. :(
Kheang said, "Awwww! Why, buddy? :( Well, you should say sorry to him after class, okay?" I'll convince him to reduce this punishment, alright? :)
Yeah, okay, thanks you mate. :D

After the class, Me and my friend (Kheang) were going to meet him at his table ahead. I said sadly, "I'm so sorry, Sir. I promise, I won't do that again. Please, forgive me!"
Kheang said, Yeah, teacher! Please reduce your punishment, because this is his first time or I can say his last time , that he didn't give his homework to you. Just give him 100 lines or something like that, Sir. :)
Teacher replied,, "Alright! Alright! Just write only 100 lines for me, but you have to give me your lines this Wednesday, understood?"
I said happily, "YES, SIR! :D I got it. Thanks a million, Sir. I promise, I'll always do my homeworks and give it back to you on time, Sir." :D
Teacher said, "That's good!" :)

Lastly, this was one of my biggest mistakes that I had made so far. Remember, guys! Don't ever make a big mistake like I am. Trust me, you're going to have a trouble with your teachers. :) You should do or finish everything that have been told from your own teachers. Good luck, mates! :)

2 comments:

  1. Check these sentences out *This afternoon, I was really made a big mistake with my teacher*

    Better would be *This afternoon I made a really big mistake with my teacher.*

    And *What i'm going to do now*

    Better would be *What am I going to do now?*

    Also *Why you haven't you finished it?*

    Try *Why haven't you finished it?*

    Now for some good things, Samnang!

    The story is well told and I enjoyed reading it, so well done! Some of the sentences are very strong. For example, *He said angrily, "You won't get away with this, Samnang*
    Good job on the paragraphs, too.

    Nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, thanks for correcting, teacher. :)
    I have already edited this story.

    ReplyDelete