Wednesday 20 July 2011

The day that my teacher was angry because of me


A terrible day was coming I made my teacher angry. I came school at ACE in the morning. I made a lot problem that wrong the same mean that again and again.

The first thing that I made the problem is the grammar. I made very worst with the using of past tense of verb to be(was and were). The sentence that used (was) I used (were). The sentence that used (were) I used (was). Ten sentences, I made it wrong nine sentences. Where my teacher explain it I understand very little and I could correct only two sentence that were very easy.

When I found that I could not correct my works more than two. I asked my teacher again. At that time, my teacher face was very awful like this :(. He was very angry and he explain me again. Next, he asked me, "Do you understand?". I said, "yes,teacher i understand". After that me got out of my place with a very terrible face and every body looked at me. I felt very sad and try to made the teacher happy ,but I could not do and I still made second problem that made my teacher got more angry to me.

The second problem that made my teacher angry during the day was the reading lesson. The reading were very difficult every body couldn't answer the correct answers ,but no one asked the teacher because the teacher was angry at me they don't want the teacher to angry at them. In the very awful situation, I raised my hand up to ask question to answers. Suddenly, I felt very surprise for what i had seen,everybody looked at me. When I asked the question the explained it answer ,but I don't understand. There fore, he explained me many time with example also ,but I still don't got it.

It was very bad ,so I decided to said that I understood it ,but it not like that I still couldn't do the answers when I gave my works to the teacher,he was very angry. Then he said," I explain it already why you still could not do it ". Next I said," I still don't understand what you were talking a bout". And every body laughed at me. I was very sad and my teacher was very angry also. I was thinking that it was a very terrible day that I had in my life. It not enough I started the final problem with my pronunciation.

The word "center" I read it "centa". When my teacher heart it he came in front me and read it "center" which was the right sound. He read it right ,but I couldn't read like him. I only made the same mistake. Then, he was angry ,so he said,"what ever". And got out of my place. The bell ring I think that the the day that in my teacher angry was end. I was very happy.

In summary, the day that I made my teacher angry was very terrible ,so I don't want to had it again.

3 comments:

  1. Hey, Magaboy!

    This is a lot of words to write in just one lesson- well done. I enjoyed reading the story and it sounds like you had a terrible day!?

    See here *The first thing that I made the problem is the grammars.*

    This would be better if you wrote *The first problem was the grammar*

    *It was very bad ,so I decided to said that I understand it*

    Try this instead *It was very bad, so I decided to say that I understood it*

    After 'to' use the base form of the verb, OK?

    Overall, this is a strong post, Maga. Keep writing like this and your work will just keep getting better and better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank teacher i will try hard for your advice thank you very much

    ReplyDelete
  3. that was terribel day buddy... ^-^

    ReplyDelete