Wednesday 24 August 2011

Ma jute holiday=^.^=


Hi all friends again!!!Today I am here to tell you about my holiday to 3 countries (=^.^=).You all must wondering where have I been?Why I go there?and the answer is....................^^I will tell you a few seconds later................=^.^=

The 1st country is JAPAN(TOKYO)it was fantastic the malls at night is like full of light everywhere it's so beautiful in the morning there are only few people in town even in the afternoon also have only few people but at night all the place like malls,shops and on the street are hundreds and hundreds of people(=^.^=)...................

The second country I would like to go is KOREAN(=^.^=) Because the shops and malls are so cool I want to buy KOREAN contact lenses everycolor..................................................................................^^

The 3trd country i would like to go is HAWAII the island there is so cool...........^^.................................

1 comment: