Wednesday 13 July 2011

Vuth Time Machine


If i had a time machine, I would go back to the past to see the dinosaurs. I wonder How the continent spread out ? Is it by changing of climate ?
I really want to see a dinosaurs:
-How big they are ?
-How long they are ?
-How harsh they are ?
-How sharp their teeth ?
Especially the tyrannosaurus . It is carnivorous and the most harsh among the dinosaurs .
And then I would like to go to The Khmer rouge period to find out How people Used to live during a war ? and to find out why they kill their own nationality? They such as a cold blood . At the end I would like to come back to present time . Because in the past it so dangerous and now I can study Khmer & English. I can do whatever i like to do . We don't have to work by Force . We can work using your own knowledge to works.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Vuth, this is interesting work and I enjoyed reading you post.

    *Khmer rough* should be *Khmer Rouge*

    ReplyDelete