Wednesday 17 August 2011

The electronic machine that people need

Hello my name is SEIHAK! Today I want to tell you about the electronic machine that I think people around the world need it and today I choose two electronic machine to tell you. In the world has a lot of electronic machine like: car, computer, T.V, phone and a lot more than this. But I think two of this electronic machine is the most important that people want to use.

This is the first electronic machine that I want to tell you it is electronic machine that is very beautiful and it call:"LAPTOP". The laptop has a lot of model and it is like computer but it is very smaller than the computer. The computer has a lot of machine ,but laptop the people make it by mix the machine in to one ,so the laptop is smaller than the computer. Laptop we can bring it to some where with us because it is small and we can put it in the bag. In the laptop we can put the program like: dictionary, game and a lot more. And I think in the future the people will need it and in the future if the people can't use the computer they can't find a good job for them.

This is the second electronic machine that I want to tell you and now people always use that to call to each other that is call:" TELEPHONE". Telephone has a lot of model and has two kind. That is the touch screen phone and not touch screen phone. Every body in the world not only old or young and man or woman always want to use it because if they want to call to another people they have to use it. Now people try to make another phone model and now people in the world always want to use the touch screen phone and I think less than 20% of the people in the world don't want to use the touch screen phone.

I hope when everybody be happy to reading my post and I hope everybody post for me some comment.

4 comments:

  1. Good work, Cowboy. Your writing is strong, here.

    I'm one of the 20% who doesn't want a touch screen phone. My phone is cheap and old but it still makes phone calls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also include of this 20% too
    From Magaboy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Seihak your post was very great here. As teacher said it strong and very interesting.


    However, here I could see here have some mistake let i check it for you. :-)

    you wrote "The computer has a lot of machine but laptop the people make it by mix the machine in to one so the laptop is smaller than the computer."

    You had forgot to put comma after( so but)

    Consequently, it should be "The computer has a lot of machine ,but laptop the people make it by mix the machine in to one ,so the laptop is smaller than the computer."

    Next time don't forget.

    From Magaboy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you teacher and thank my friend I will not forget that.

    from: cowboy

    ReplyDelete