Tuesday 30 August 2011

Competition help me a lot........




Competition is when two or a group of people or many group try to do some thing to win in the right ways. For me, I really like competition very much and it mean very wonderful to me if I win. In YL10 class I could now gain very important benefits from competition in the class.

In the for the first successful competition that I win is when I did the listening test got 25/25 is full marks. I really proud of myself that I could be the best listener in the class in one days. My Cambodian teacher said that nothing happy more than you success by your own ability and I got it. It was very happy when I did it by my own. All of you in the class can also get this feeling if you are not cheat and try many times. I hope all of you can. :-)

The second benefit that I had gained from competition is a chocolate bar from my teacher for two people me and Vincent. We are all very happy to win, because we use our skill to win and the chocolate taste very fantastic from all of the other chocolate that I had it, because I full of happiness and my friend also does.

The last important thing that I had gained from the competition is Blog become my hobby. I had raced with Vincent my best friend to win that who got more post in the blog. Thus, when I came home I started to do more and more post up to 20 and still more my partner also does. Everyday I stay in front of my computer to make more post, a day at lease one post had been public. It was the very happy time when I did the blog and it become my hobby in the time that i didn't know. Nearly end of the term my teacher put me and Vincent to the Posts of the Weeks hall. I was very happy.

I hope you guy one day wil got this feeling. Thank for read and comment please!

No comments:

Post a Comment