Wednesday 17 August 2011

About My Interesting Idea


My name's Bun Theb, I want to tell you about my interesting idea I want to be a engineer because I want to build big and tall buildings, apartments, long bridges across the sea and I want to build a big supermarket has only one in Asia.



One day, my farther ask me ''what you want to do in the future?''
I said ''I want to be a engineer''
My farther hear like that, he was very happy because his idea want me to be a engineer, too.

And now, I know the program to study when I finished grade 12.
My farther told me ''I know you can do it'' my farther said. I know the engineer work very hard and want the strong man but I don't know my idea want to be a engineer.


3 comments:

  1. Hi Bun Theb, how are you?

    *Farther* Should be *Father*

    Your post is very short and I think you can do better than this, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you teacher for told me about my mistake but next time I will be do it better than this post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post and interesting ,but a little short if you can create more, it may be good :) try

    From Magaboy

    ReplyDelete