Wednesday 27 July 2011

My best friend



Prompt: If asked what you value most in life, what would you say? chances are that good friends would be high on your list.Write about a good friend and tell why you value him or her.

The things that I most value in my life is my friends. I had one best friend he play with me every day at my Khmer school he is a good friend his name is Sokheng. I think he is my best friend because when I'm very sad he always speak with me to solve the problems, at school he also do a good student he always follow the school rules and the classroom rules one hundred percents. He always do all home-works that teacher give him to do, he also help all friends when they do somethings wrong to change the things that they did the things that is not good, also he help the teacher to do many things,too.

At home he also help his parents to do house-works and also help his neighbors to do their works.He follow all the rules that his parents make it.

In the free time he always go out and play soccer with me sometimes he stay at home and review the lesson or he call to me and call me to review the lesson with him.All the teachers at school like him very much because he is a good student.

No comments:

Post a Comment