Tuesday 30 August 2011

My holiday in Thailand ^_^




About 5 months ago i went to Thailand with my family, my aunt and my cousin aunt. I left from PenhPhnom about 4 am in the morning on the way i felt a little bit sleepy so i slept on a car. and about 6am i woke up and looked outside the car i saw many house, field, cows, and ponds. I felt so happy when the environment outside is so fresh. and about 9 o'clock am i arrived at Poipiet city that is a border between Cambodia and Thailand. and and than the police have checked my passport and then i continued to go to Bangkok that is a capital city a capital city of Thailand. after i sat down in the chair on the car already i around outside the car i saw many people, cars, house and many restaurant. In Thailand is not the same in Cambodia because Thailand have many people, good economic than Cambodia. When i nearly arrive in Bangkok that were a very big street that is called High way it is about four lines for each side. and the driver drove very fast because this street need to drive fast but i felt so simple if they drove fast like this. and maybe nearly one more hour i arrived in Bangkok. When i arrived in Bangkok i saw many cars, tall building and many people too and i felt that now i arrived at modern city. and i felt so really happy too. and after that i went to check in my hotel that was near China Town. and after that i went to the shopping center that is called Siam Paragon that sold many expensive bran and normal bran too. and there are many people at there too. i thought that if in Cambodia have a shopping center like this maybe i feel so happy than here. and the second day i went to the Siam Park City that was a a big of three amusement park in Thailand. when i arrived i saw many modern things like roller coaster, viking...... after i bought the ticket already i rode a roller coaster with my sis and my cousin it was so high and strong and i shouted very strong but it make take out off the things that is messy from my mind and after that i ate lunch with my family and around 4 pm we came back and continued to go shopping again. and tomorrow i came back home with my family with a safely trip and bring with a lot of happy things in my mind.


5 comments: