Wednesday 7 September 2011

Today is My Last Blog




Today is the day that I do my last blog.Now I'm go to tell you about my first blog to the last blog I have a lot of mistake that my teacher tell me ,first when I come to this class I very afraid my teacher and the first of my blog is very short I just ask my friend about the word that I can't spell it, it's very difficult and my teacher tell me "you don't ask your friend you just do it by yourself". About the second second second blog and he say "This blog is better than the first blog" I very happy that my teacher tell me that.

And one blog I thing everybody no is the day that I don't do it my homework ,it very fun about the picture that I use it ^_^ ohhhhhhh..... I can remember about one blog that I want to go somewhere the blog name's "My world holiday trip" and I very very happy about my teacher he write the comment in my blog he say " Your teacher is very happy about this post.Why ,because it's great,well done " ^_^ I just thing it my wonderful day that I very love it.

And the last that I thing is very funny is... I just afraid about that when I write the blog my teacher is come to see my blog and than I can't write and my head can't thing and I don't no how to write it and when my teacher go to see another people than I don't no Why I can write or thing a lot I don't no Why.NOW that all for my last blog I very love my teacher and THANK YOU SO MUCH Teacher =^_^= Bye bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment