Wednesday 13 July 2011

The mystery box


I was walking down the street when I saw a small wooden box by the road. Suddenly, I heard a voice say, ''Help! Let me out of here!'' To my surprise, the voice was coming from the box. I suddenly walk to the box and ask if who were there and that thing inside the box said ''help me.'' As long as I open it I saw a giant genie . He said to me you can have three wishes to wish for because you help me get out of that box. The first wish that I had is to took me and my family to travel around the world.

We travel around the world and saw some amazing living culture and more thing I haven't see before. We travel to America, Australia and more country in Asia.

The second wish I had is wish for my sister.I wish that she can go to study in England.she love to study in England.I want her dream came true.

The third wish is the last wish I had so I wish to have a car that I love.It is Lexus 2011.
All my dream come true because of that box on the street and after that day I live happily with my family.

7 comments:

  1. cool pheata lovely post ....jabbawockeez

    ReplyDelete
  2. U're a good daughter for ur family.
    Yako Kuri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pheata, I enjoyed reading your story.

    I would have liked to see you write more. For example, where did you go when you travelled around the world. And what kind of car did you buy!?

    There is some good grammar, here too, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. fever galaxy:thank so much.
    from :yummy yummy

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you very much,pheata

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank teacher I will change my post Pheata

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Pheata!

    Thanks for adding the extra information. Well done!

    ReplyDelete