Thursday 25 August 2011

My Jute Job(=^.^=)


Hi everyone and all friends again!!!!!!!!!!!^^I am glad to see all of you again(=^.^=)<3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You all must be wondering what am I going to tell you all about?How was it like?What is it about?Well the answer is easy I am going to tell you now at this time,today and right now(=^.^=)

Well it all started when I just finished breakfast yesterday..................................I was thinking alone about what am I going to do for my job?What is it going to be?Is it good?great?or excellent?Well I was thinking alone again a few minuts later that I am going to choose excellent and I'm thinking that what job should I choose???.......................................

Well a few minuts later ''I KNOW THE ANSWER''I shout loudly alone in my room..................................I am going to be a fashionable designer in FRANCE and ITALY I am so excited and I said to my self''I am going to be a famous fashion designer in FRANCE and ITALY''

After graduated in FRANCE I am going to open my own shop whit my design and than I am going to do a runway to show all of my design to many people that is watching my design and than after I sold out of dresses stocks I am going to design famous shoes that is my own design I will never plagarize from other people's design in FRANCE I am going to do it my way............

And I am going to design shoes,dresses,handbag,shirt,outwear,neckles,tops,bottoms etc.........................How's that sound everyone?But I think that's looking good......................(=^.^=)So I think it's time to say goodbye because I have to go to THAILAND for 3 days OK bye now see you soon^^miss my friends=^^=...........................................................................

2 comments:

  1. You are so enthusiastic, I love that! I hope when you really get your first job you will be excited enough to shout. I also like how you say "I will never plagarize from other people's design in FRANCE I am going to do it my way.." Good for you. Be yourself, whatever you do :)
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you teacher for your comment and i will try my best to work hard and never let you down thank you for your kindness thank you very much teacher kathleen :D......


    Melody

    ReplyDelete