Wednesday 13 July 2011

The Alien ghost



Yesterday when i finished my school work at 6:30. I went out of the school I saw a scientist teacher went out from his room. He looked like secret. SO i followed him in to a dark room. When I went in side the room I saw a very ghost ugly. The ghost looked like the alien. I was surprised. When I looked after the ghost I saw one note.

In the note is said"The alien ghost is made by organic chemistry". I was afraid because i didn't know what he had made the alien ghost for??? When I hear someone got in the room I was afraid and I don't know to hide where. So the scientist saw me very afraid. He said"What wrong with you?"I said"I saw an alien ghost that you made. Why you made it? Or you is the evil scientist?"He said"No! No! I think you were confuse with me. You know next month is October and we have a Halloween party so I made it for our students for surprised in the party." I was very happy when I heard that!!!

When I known it already I keep it very secret. And the alien ghost is very ugly and I would never forget it in my mind. If you know i secret story don't tell someone else ok!!!
Heheee!!!!!! :)

5 comments:

  1. good post Kuri
    jabbawockeez

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yako Kuri, your story is funny. Well done!

    See what you wrote here * I was very afraid I don't know he made the alien ghost for what??*

    Better would be *I was afraid because I didn't know what he had made the alien ghost for??*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks teacher I will try it next time

    ReplyDelete