Thursday 25 August 2011

My world holiday trips


On my world holiday Trip I would like to visit 3 famous place in 2 different countries.

Firstly I would like to visit New york, USA. Niagara waterfall is the Top 3 waterfall in the world so I would like to visit that wonderful place. The Niagara rivers is between the border of
New york, USA and Ontario, Canada. I can see and hear the water is falling down that make me feel like I can touch the planet. We can capture the mixed color of rainbow. At night the floodlight of Niagara fall is Awesome !! I feel like I'm in heaven. Where on earth is this place ?

I'm into football so my next trip is England . Special thing about England is Football. It gonna be 'Barclay English Premier League' which was the Famous Football league in the world. I always watch football my favorite team play on TV so I want to watch them in the 'old trafford' (stadium ). My favorite team is Red Devil 'Manchester United'. My dream is to watch a match between Man Utd and their rival team is Chelsea.

Then I go back to Philadelphia zoo , USA . I'm into viper. I like dangerous place and animal.
I want to take look at A Gaboon Viper which was the lightning strike in the world. It have a worst toxic venom amount the viper. I don't know much about viper but I have a knack for catching a snake .I'm dying to catch a viper on my own hand. If I end up by bitten by a viper , it is my honor. 'No doubt'
If you have bitten from one of these viper you have only 25% to live. Be careful !!

3 comments:

  1. Vuth, there is some great writing here! Man United V. Chelsea? Yes, that would be great!

    Interesting about the Gabon Viper- does Cambodia have many deadly snakes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know too . I have wrote some hard idiom. It is good , isn't it ?
    Or I've made a mistake ?? Sotheavuth

    ReplyDelete
  3. *I have wrote some hard idiom*
    Hard idiom...not sure what you mean here?

    The post is good!

    ReplyDelete