Wednesday 20 July 2011

Sorry teacher I taking in th class





Hello every body in the internet I want told you the enormous problem .

My teacher was every angry because I talking a lot in the class and don't listen to the lesson and talking with my friend a lot and the student in the class study . The teacher told me don't make noise in the class but I don't listen to him I just talking with my friend and has a good student in class she said bad work to me " don't make noise in the class if you don't want to study you go outside the class " And I go outside the class to eat something with my friend . One day the teacher has the test me and my friend cannot do the test .

why i cannot do the test because I don't listen to my teacher the teacher told me stop talking and look to the lesson but i don't listen to the teacher and i fail the test and I study this book again .

Now i want to told you don't talking a lot in the class is every every bad in the class . me is a one person made teacher angry


sorry teacher i made you angry @_@!

5 comments:

  1. you write teacher wrong can u change

    ReplyDelete
  2. now is no wrong any more because you have correct it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sochea!

    Look here *My teacher was every angry because I talking a lot in the class and don't listen to the lesson...*

    Better would be * my teacher was very angry because I was talking a lot in the class and I didn't listen to the lesson...*

    Your story idea is quite good but there are some problems with grammar. Maybe you should ask your teacher some questions while you write the blog in class. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. sorry teacher i has a lot of mistake

    ReplyDelete