Wednesday 20 July 2011

The day I never forget in my life

















I was made my teacher angry. I didn't want him to angry but I was hate so much.

Last Friday I was angry with him.Because I was talked and didn't listened to him. Frist time He saw me talked he said " cheata stopped talk and listened to me".But I didn't listen to him and blame me again and again .And then he called me to blamed and ordered me to go out.I was angry,hated him so much cause he did me shy with my classmate .I told myself next Monday I will make be evil back to him.

Next Monday coming I was came to school at 8:30am when I came to class I was saw him teach I didn't say sorry to him and he asked me" why I came late? '' I didn't answer with him and went to sat. This time he angry. After that he told student he was went out maybe 5 minutes to got homework for us I think I had good time to evil back to him. I saw his phone on the table I had got made to error and cut the paper and ugly . When he back he saw them like he was very very angry. I knew he knew who made this but he didn't told .

In the end I think I did it wrong . I was sorry sorry to teacher . I won't do like this again .I know you want me good.

3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Can you check your title, please? :-)

    I'll come back and make more comments about your writing soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, will you be mean to your ACE teacher like that? :-0

    *Because I was talked and didn't listened to him.*

    Better would be *Because I was talking and didn't listen to him.*

    And *he said " cheata stopped talk and listened to me"

    Better is *He said 'Cheata stop talking and listen to me.*

    Yummy Yummy Yummy Yummy, this writing is a big improvement on your last post. Well done and keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you teacher i will try more.

    ReplyDelete