Wednesday 20 July 2011

Mistake


Today I'm going to talk about my mistake to my Math teacher :(

Everyday when Math time I always do everything that teacher gave to me well. And when teacher was talked me and my friend didn't talk or did anything else. We listened to the teacher carefully and knew all the lessons that the teacher had taught us. But one day I had a headache and fever, too. Because that yesterday when I came back from the school the sky was very black and it had a big rain, too. I ran quickly to home. And then from that day I had sick ".

Tomorrow me not fine yet and my mom said to me " You not yet fine don't have to go to school just stay at home a few day to be better ". And than I smiled that had no power in my body and said " It's OK mom ! I eat breakfast already and I have to go to school now ". And when I left the house i had a headache but I tried to go to school.

When I was in the school, now I felt wanted to go home. And today was the Math, geography and History times. And when we finished History and Geography times I felt very bad i had headache again. And when the Math teacher came in he said "Today is exam day all student and it the exam for this month ". I think in my mind " oh.... oh my god ! last night I have a fever and not fine yet how can I do the exercises ?". And now it time us to go home after had exam already. For a few days me fine and this was the day that the teacher gave us the Math result exam. When the teacher came in the class his face not looked good. All students were scared at him. Ant than he showed us the result and my worked had a low score. He said to all student specially me :( ".

"This time why don't all of you have good scores ? "and then he said to me "Also u too why today have low score now you not listen carefully to the teacher ? You think Math not important ?". And I answered to him " No...No teacher! I don't think like that ".
That day i went home with the dry and unhappy face. And my mom asked me "Why your face today look not good ?" and I answered to her " Nothing mom I'm OK ".

From that day I tried to study hard all subject.
That day was the mistake that I did to my Math teacher.

Thank teacher and all friend that read my post this week :)

4 comments:

  1. your writing was very interesting i really like it.

    so, now let's look some of your problem in writing you wrote "But one day I had a headache and fever, too. Because that yesterday when I came back from the school the sky was very black and it had a big rain, too. I ran quickly to home. And then from that day I have a headache and fever"

    it should be "But one day I had a headache and fever, too. Because that yesterday when I came back from the school the sky was very black and it had a big rain, too. I ran quickly to home. And then from that day I had sick."because of the post you should not writing something the same in many time it not good , but you did a good job

    from Magaboy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Baaaaad Girl!

    I think that if you had a fever and headache then it wasn't a mistake. What else could you do?

    *Tomorrow me not yet fine and my mom said to me"*

    Better would be *The next day I was not yet fine...*

    And *"This time why all of u don't have good score "*

    Better would be *"This time why don't all of you have good scores?"*

    This is a good post with some good grammar.

    Keep writing, Baaaaad Girl!

    ReplyDelete