Thursday 25 August 2011

My wonderful trip in my life



My first trip in my idea is Paris, why I choose the Paris is my best and first place? Because I want to go to the Eiffel tower and I want to see the movie star live. One Time, when I watch TV I see the famous movie star created the movie there and I want to see the director created the movie live.



After I'm going to my second trip in Australia, My first day I want to sailing, I think that cool. Second day I'm going to the beach to make new friends and make funny show and the third day I'm going to buy new clothes and I ' m going to see new technology and famous place before I'm come back.




Finally I’m go to London, in London has a wonderful bridge and wonderful land; ships can go across that bridge. After I’m go to see that bridge, I’m go the wonderful land in there has every thing like game, ride the flying horse, Viking and Twister … for the people play or ride it, that my wonderful time for my life.

1 comment:

  1. Good work, Bun Theb!

    If you could only go to one country, which one would you choose!

    ReplyDelete