Wednesday 17 August 2011

Math and Technology!



In my life I had interested at math and technology. I think somebody like the same me, right .
what is math? what is technology?

Math is a subject that we always use it in your life. I like math very much. I always do it everyday. Sometime I can't do some exercise but I never think that is very hard or I stop doing it. If I can't do it i will take this exercise to ask my teacher. When I was in grade 8 I never listen to my teacher. When the exam coming I was worries about my score, I want got a highest score but no one can get the highest score without study hard.Now I'm grade 9 I will take scholarship from my school with this subject. So I will study hard and I always listen to my teacher and do homework specially exercise. And I think everybody can get it if you study hard. O.k now take this time to read about technology....

Technology is a thing that always new and it have a special program. Now a lot of technology company have make a lots of thing like phone, laptop, computer, camera, anything else...... Apple company has made a new thing that all around the world know it. iPone4 has release in Cambodia, Everybody want to use it. And iPnoe5 and iPad3 that has release at USA That's everybody want to see. Technology is always develop the country to be good.


2 comments:

  1. Kheang, the paragraph about your math is very interesting.

    Good writing and good luck with your math study!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank teacher! And I will improve my math to be better then now..

    ReplyDelete