Wednesday 24 August 2011

My interesting world holiday trip......




Hello.......all of you that see my post. I have some interesting ideas that will give you about the country that you go with your family or your special person in your holiday.

Korea...What are you think about this country? In this country, We can go to the beach in the Korea. Because in the spring in Korea at the beach will beautiful. Many people always go to Korea in the spring. On the Monday you go to see the star in the Star King concert that have a lot of Korea star join there. On Wednesday, You will see the k-pop countdown. And in Korea have another beautiful places that you can visit..

How about Japan, What do you think?? Hmmm......How about me I want to go to Japan very much because I like shopping. People that they like shopping they always go to Japan that have a big shopping center and have a lot of million people visit there. And a lot of another place that can visit in Japan..

This is some ideas that I give u. Korea and Japan are very interesting for me...You can choose it or another country that interesting for you.......
Have a nice trip......
bYe ByE...

2 comments:

  1. Japan, is fantastic. You would love it!

    And your third country would be...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My third country is Cambodia....

    ReplyDelete