Wednesday 3 August 2011

The first time I be a teacher in class



Hello! My name is SEIHAK. Today I want to tell you about my classroom that last week the head teacher going to my class:

Last week the head teacher came into the our classroom and told us that our teacher was sick. Then he said he was going to chose a student to teach the class. To my surprise he chose me!

So, I walked up to the whiteboard and the head teacher told me that I should write some exercises for them and tried to made them quieted. Then when he told me already he said,"Now I going to my class and I will come back for ten or fifteen minutes before I went out from here."

Than I said now every body listened to me I will gave all of you some exercise about the grammar for our test that the head teacher gave it to me and teach all of you then I started to teach them and I did it by myself, too because I had no answer so I should try to did it because if I had no answer when my friends did it already I had nothing to told them that they did it right or wrong. Then when I did it already some of my friends did it already too. So I correct their worksheet and I said to them I didn't know it was right or wrong because the head teacher didn't gave the answer to me so this answer I tried to did it by myself.

Than the head teacher came to my class and I said to him you gave me the exercise for them to did but you didn't gave me the answer to me so how can I correct the worksheet for them and he saw the worksheet on my table that correct it ready and he said to me how about this who correct it I know that you correct it. I know that I didn't gave the answer to you because you were a teacher so you had to did it by yourself and one more thing was because I want you to did it like each other too. Then I said now I know why you didn't gave me the answer thank you that you tried made me know a lot of the suggestion to be a teacher.

And I was very happy that day because I can be a teacher to teach my friends and now my dream was when I grow up I want to be a teacher because I think be a teacher was very easy if we had a lot of knowledge to teach the student and if we want to had a lot of knowledge we had to tried to studied from we were young until we old. I hope a lot of my friends want to be like me too.

3 comments:

  1. *Hello! My name is SEIHAK. I'm a lazy student in my class but today...*

    Really, I didn't notice. I'll be watching you next week!!

    Nice writing and good story. Oh, can you go 'enter, enter' to make a new paragraph on the blog, please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment but if you tell me you'll be watching me next week!!. Than next week I'll be a good student and I'll not be a lazy student.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI seihak you did a very good job here,well done.you post was very interesting.

    Although,your post was very good, you still have some mistake.let's me correct it for you.

    you wrote"Than I said now every body listened to me I will gave all of you some exercise about the grammar for our test that the head teacher gave it to me and teach all of you then I started to teach them and I did it by myself, too because I had no answer so I should try to did it because if I had no answer when my friends did it already I had nothing to told them that they did it right or wrong."

    it would be "Than I said," Now every body listen to me I will give all of you some exercise about the grammar for our test that the head teacher gave it to me and teach all of you." Then, I started to teach them and I did it by myself, too because I had no answer so I should try to did it because if I had no answer when my friends did it already I had nothing to told them that they did it right or wrong."

    your sentence was very great ,but you have some mistake. that ok you correct your mistake to get better.

    From Magaboy

    ReplyDelete