Wednesday 7 September 2011

My Life at school !




Hi everyone! i am Chungeng today i am writing my last blog about (My Life at school !). I want to tell everyone about my life, since i was 6 years old. When i was 6 years i went to primary school and started learning Khmer Alphabet. When i started learning it so difficult for me, but i tried to study at home by myself to make it easy for me and then i can understand all about Khmer Alphabet. In the class have many students that started learning the same with me, some of them are hard study and some of them are lazy with studying. Therefore, the students that are lazy with studying they always playing and talking when the teacher explain. So one day when the teacher did the monthly test, all students that are lazy with studying they are all failed. They are so really ashamed with other students and the teacher said that" they can't go to next class". It is a bad result for them what they do when the teacher explain to tell them tell didn't listen to the teacher.

And when i was 8 years old, i studying Khmer and English and i think Khmer and English are all very difficult for me because Khmer i study at grade 3 and we didn't study alphabet and a little of words like grade 2 and grade 1. We have to study like a sentences and with a lot of difficult words. And for English it also really difficult for me too, because i just start study so i have to study alphabet like Khmer school too. Therefore, i have to study hard with both of this languages. and when i learned English for three months already i seem it likes Khmer school because i learned myself at home everyday.

After i became 11 years old, it have somethings new for me to do study with and do it. When i was 11 years old i still studied Khmer and English but it changed everything from when i studied grade3. At grade 6 all students can write and read some difficult already. so everyday i have study hard and learn how to write any most of difficult words and this grade we have to have a very big test to get through high school. I really scared that i can pass this exam or not, but after the day that i have that big test already i saw my result is passed. When i saw it i really happy and enjoyed it with myself that i can passed a very big exam like this.

And when i went to high school it everything from primary school like in high school there are 9 subjects, but in primary school there are only 4 subjects. So there are a lot of subject more than in primary school. and all subjects not one teacher like in primary school, it means that there is one teacher for one subject. So there are 9 teachers in one grade from grade 7 to grade 12.

This is my last blog and please enjoy reading it and leave a comments.

I wish every one that always enjoyed reading my all blogs have a happy time with studying and family, good luck, good healths. and one more person that i really want to thanks is my teacher name Philip, he has spent all most his time to teach me and the other students. i want to say that he is my best teacher and thanks for this me this term and wish you all the best and wish to study with you again! good bye teacher!

3 comments: