Wednesday 3 August 2011

I can do it...!!!!!!!!!

...!!! hmmm.. Last week the head teacher came into our classroom and told us that our teacher was sick. Then he said he was going to choose a student to teach the class. To my surprise he chose me!! O_o

So, I walked up to the whiteboard... I was so afraid and a full of stress with a shy face... =^_^=.. I never teach someone before... In the future I d
on't want to be a teacher so never care about this..!!!!! but now I'm in this situation(be a teacher in the class).. oh, nO.. How to start, How to teach, How to talk... I don't know all... >_<''

When I stand in front of the whiteboard and look to the students I saw all of their eyes look to me...!!! I became more afraid... How to do first..??

The class was so quiet...(_ _)''
At that time, I think that I have to try my be
st, I can do it and It'll become my experience in the future too.. I have to control my feel.... Make it claim and stop be afraid.. Look to all the students then start to teach now!!!! '' Hi, all'' I said '' I'm just a teacher in 1day, I never teach before so don't mind me and please listen to me''.... (^_o)ZzZ... No one listen to my introduction I saw their face were stressful and bored.. Me too.. ;)

I Started to hand a marker then wrote the date and the tittle for the lesson... After that I took my student book and read it for a while... Today I have to teach 1 paragraph and 1 grammar... I read the paragraph, then write the difficult words on the whiteboard with a meaning of it too(so lucky because last night I checked all difficult words for me and translate it already)... beside of this I read all the words for them and asked 1 student for read it again... 15 minutes ago... I start to explain the grammar as much as I can...(hope everybody can understand it..^^)... All of them pay attention to me so I was so happy... When the end of class I played some games with them that link with the new words and grammar too... Me and other students was happy together... But I hope that my teacher will come back to teach soon... T_T


I came back home with a happy face... :D I think that It's my first experience of my life.. and also my first job too.. :P

2 comments:

  1. 'But I hope that my teacher will come back to teach soon... T_T'

    Maybe he is still sick, so what are you going to do? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't come to school too... :P pisey

    ReplyDelete