Wednesday 3 August 2011

My First Experience





Hello everyone today I have one story to tell you about my first experience that I be a Math teacher in my class.

Last week the head teacher came to my classroom and told us our Math teacher was sick. Then he said he was going to chose a student to taught the class. To my surprised he chose me ! And I think it is very good luck for me because I good at Math.


So, I went up to the white board. When I walked out of my desk I thought " oh! it's OK for me don't have to worry about something". And then the head teacher went back to his office but before he went back he called me to came outside the class and said to me " You is the leader of the class you have to teach your friend carefully and make yourself like you want to be the teacher in the future" and I smiled to the head teacher.

Then he continued to say" You have to think that you pass the exam that you want to be the Math teacher, OK?". I answered to him again " Yes! head teacher I will try my best and make myself like you tell me". The head teacher was walking away from my class.

Then I walked into the class I felt afraid and I tried my best went to the white board. Now, I started talking to them " All friend today you have to think that me was your Math teacher, OK?". They didn't say anything but they smiled to me. I continued to said " If I have mistake don't have to angry with me because it's my first time that I teach ".

I stared the lesson I said to they " Now we have to continue our exercises that all
of you think it's very difficult". I felt good that I had sharing my idea to my classmates. When I tough they an hour I felt happy and not scared about anything else. And I also called my friends to did exercises on the white board liked my teacher did all the times.

When we finished Math time I put some homework for my friend and they said to me " Wow...You is a good teacher because you can make me understand all the exercises and make me think that the exercises are easy". And I smiled to them and i said thank to them.

When we finished Math time the head teacher came to my class again and he said to me" Oh! wonderful day for you I think because today you can share your work to your friend and it's the first experience for you?"he asked me then i answered " Yes! sorry if I don't work well for my class because it's my first experience". The head teacher continued to said " No! No! it's very very good because I never see another student do the good job like you"


I went back home with a smiled face and my family they didn't understand me because I always smiled. And I told my family all the hold story then they laughed and said me can be a good Math teacher. Today I had a delicious lunch with my family. This is my post this is week thanks you all friend and teacher to read my post this week.

3 comments:

  1. *Then he continued to said*
    This should be *Then he continued to say...*
    And
    *Now I stared talked to they*

    Better would be *Now, I started talking to them*

    Baaaad Girl this is an excellent post! Well done, I liked it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank a lot teacher for like my post and also your advice :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are welcome, Baaaaad Girl! I hope you are having a happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete