Friday 8 July 2011

My Profile


I am interested about sport. I used to learn it about 3 years, Now I can play it very well.The sport that I like the most is soccer. I always practice it every day to get more knowledge about sport I also watch the TV program about sport every day to know more about it. It's very interesting to me because it make me healthy.I am 13 years old I have 1 brother and 1 sister my Khmer school is American Inter con School.In the future I want to be a doctor because I can help to take care of my family and help the other people. I like the blog very much because it help me to improve my English very well,I can also post many story and many picture I want to post, I also can learn many new word that I had never seen before and know many story even from my friend my friends and the others.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE justin ^^ also like ur post , JaBBaWockeez

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Justin Bieber...!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. good but not interesting try to study more

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good work Reach, I enjoyed reading your post. Which is your favourite football team?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,teacher Philip Thanks for your comment i wish you good-luck.

    ReplyDelete