Wednesday 24 August 2011

AmazinG HoLiDaY fOr me.......!! *_*

Hmmmm..... There are lot of countries around the world... and all of these countries are the good place for all of people to have a happy holiday...... ^_^ I know everybody have their own dream country like France, Australia, Russia, China.... They wish that they can visit their dream countries... me too... I also want to visit my dream countries if I have a holiday too....... I want to visit lot of countries but the top 3 are:


Egypt, a country at Africa continent... maybe you so wonder why I want to visit this dry and hot country... ^_^ now I'll describe you about the place that make me want to go there...... Pyramid..,, you know it already right? yeah, I heard somebody said It was so cool and fantastic because the picture that drew on the Pyramid wall are show about an ancient Egypt people live and culture too... I like to know about history, not only my Country history I want to know all.. >_< ''See the great view with my own 2 eyes are absolutely special than heard anyone said it 100 times'' just my thinking.... Beside this I used to know that Sahara sand is quite beautiful too, If I can go there I'll take 1 box and take Sahara sand to my hometown back.. xD haha... take it to be my souvenir from Africa continent...... OOhhh, maybe I'll have to take a lot because I want to make this as a gift when I back from Egypt for my friends...........!!!




The second country for me is Germany, Europe continent... ahhhh... I want to drive on
the romantic road of Germany... I just look at the picture of it and imagine... Wow, so pleasant and it'll become the experience in my whole life with a landscape view of a picturesque town, a beautiful Gothic church, and a quaint countryside inn... 1 more thing that I chose to take a trip at Germany, ..... The black forest, so interesting name for me.... It sound like a place where evil witches reside and cursed trees grow, but in opposite it only the related names as it's sunny forest with tall and sturdy firs...... I want to take a photo at there.... because I love the name of it.. :P Good memories for me even if my face not beautiful but I still take.....




Last country is at Asia continent too, Korean..... well, I guess that in 10 people, 8 people will visit this country... :) because of K-pop stars at there... for me is no
t....!! I love shopping..!! I end my holiday at this country so buy, buy, buy, buy... triple buy... start it..!! You know at Korea in 1 week the supermarket is discount in 1 day.. Let count, if there are 9 supermarkets at there, how many day I go shopping??? ohh.. so tired...!! Etude house, my favorite house... you know why??? because at there have lot of Korean cosmetic for teen.. BB Korean cosmetic products are at there with a special price... who don't want to buy?? moreover a cute lip stick, mascara, power, eye shadow many kind of products are at there... $$$$ Then continue to Lacoste, so expensive... :( but buy only one hand bag at there is enough for me.. Shopping for new fashion clothes, don't forget Zara or H&M, new fashion clothes with a lot of style, shirts(short sleeve or long sleeve or no sleeve many choice for ya to choose for fit you style), skirts, jeans all at there.... Hmm.. for shoes go to Nine west, now it a season off... so really happy to join a shopping at there.... I only need a pair of high-heel shoes... ^_^ Oh.. 1 more I want to taste Korean foods too, esp Kimchi and Korean noodle... =D

Finish, Total for all my visit country, Egypt increase my history knowledge, Germany good memories view and Korea best happy shopping time...!! =)

1 comment:

  1. Interesting list of countries! Korea is such a popular country now, isn't it?

    Nice job, Pisey.

    ReplyDelete