Wednesday 20 July 2011

My Home Blog....!



The first blog that I have posted is my first improve to my teacher and my parents. I'll show him that I am well at grammar and writing and vocabulary. I am the blogger of this blog and I love blogging because I can improve to everybody that I am the best writer.

The second blog I have create is the blog that my teacher chose the best blog writer. I am the best writer and I'm good at grammar and vocabulary. My teacher said '' That's a good work, Nam Chhiv ''. When he said to me like that, I feel confidence and happy about it, then I prove to my parents that I am the best writer and I translate my post and my teacher comments to my parents, and they feel so happy. When they happy I feel so happy, too.

The third blog is this post, I wish that everyone will read my third blog. This blog is my home blog, I have to do this blog at home because of my parents happiness, ''THE MORE BLOG I CREATE MY PARENTS HAPPINESS WILL INCREASE'' That is my magic words. I will improve my writing and grammar, and make my parents happier, also my teacher. If anyone have seen my blog, please comment to give me more advice or anything else, and I wish that your grammar and writing will be improve. GOOD LUCK!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for making your first post from home! I am pleased to hear that your parents are happy with your work.

    See here * I will improve my writing and grammar, and make my parents happier, also my teacher.*

    Better would be *I will improve my writing and grammar and make by parents and also my teacher happier.*

    And *The second blog that I have create*

    Try *The second blog I have created*

    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete