Wednesday 3 August 2011

The hardest day at school



Last week the head teacher came into our classroom and he told us that our teacher was sick. Then he said he was going to choose a student to teach in the class. To my surprise he chose me!!!

So,I walked up to the whiteboard and I started to hold the marker. I was really nervous I never done this before my body shake I couldn't hide my feeling. I said to myself that I can do this.

The class was very quite they all waiting for me to teach them. I open the book thank god that the subject I teach was not math. I stated write to the name of the title on the board everyone started to talk with each other. I should do something to stop them. I told them all to quite they all did but only for 1 or 2 min I told them again and again to be quite but they didn't listen. I was so upset I started to teach I don't care that they listen to me or not. Some of the student listen to my lesson but some don't.

The end of the lesson came I was very tried. I have learned much to be the teacher when they told us to be quite and we don't I know how they feel. After that day if the teacher told me to be quite I will.

2 comments:

  1. Nice work, Pheata. But can you teach the class Math, tomorrow!/ :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank teacher, I would like to teach but maybe I can't. from Pheata

    ReplyDelete