Wednesday 20 July 2011

The morning I made my teacher get angry with me*_*




Hi my name is Chungeng! I want to tell you one story about my teacher... One day in the morning when I came in to the class everybody in the class looked at me. and then I said "why were all of you looking at me, what's happened to me?" and they don't say anything and still looking at me.

After that I shouted at them if you don't tell me why were all of you looking at me ?.and I told them " please, stop looking at me and also " the way that all of u looked at me is very scared and I don't like it so don't try to do this with me again, understood!''

But after my home room teacher heard the words that I said with all my classmates, he said"Chungeng! I don't like the way that you shouted to your classmates because it can make you become a loud person don't try to this again next time".

After that I told him back that I cannot get the words that u told me. because I didn't do anything wrong I just came in the class!

At the end I told him back that you are my teacher I don't want to say bad words to you, so please don't try to make me angry with you!. and then when my home room teacher heard the words that I said he became angry with me!

7 comments:

  1. Your post is very interesting because in your post you include a lot of difficult words and a lot of grammar. " SO COOL! VERY GOOD JOB!"

    FROM: SEIHAK

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you did a very good job and very interesting.
    :)

    some this might help you with you writhing let's see. you wrote " what's happened to me?" and they don't say......"

    it should be " what's happened to me?" and they didn't say....."

    it should be in pat tense

    thank for read my comment from Magaboy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Vincent! Let's look at a few things.

    *One day in the morning when I came in to the class everybody in the class were looked at me.*

    This would be better *One day in the morning when I came into the class everybody looked at me*

    And * I told them " please stop look at me*

    This should be *I told them, "Please, stop looking at me.."

    This is a good piece of writing, Vincent and I enjoyed reading it.

    But, why were the students looking at you!? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. clever student23 July 2011 at 21:12

    to teacher:thanks you very much for your comment that you have told me about my mistakes that i have made wrong.next time when i write a blog again i will think about using grammar.and when before i post i will look through my blog again and again!

    ReplyDelete
  5. to teacher:i don't why were they looking at me too? maybe i am handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'Maybe I am handsome.'

    Yes, that must be why they were looking at you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Or maybe they were thinking 'who is this incredibly clever student that has just come in." :-)

    ReplyDelete