Wednesday 20 July 2011

My teacher angry to me



I never forgot a day in my life. The day is 'I made my teacher angry'. This story happened when I studied grade 7, the day that I studied about ' plus and minus point on strength line'.

At that time, teacher studied about 'plus and minus on strength line' than teacher drew a picture and she write something that I couldn't understand, She said that ' You look and I'll explain you later', than I've a look for 10 minutes and I said ' teacher I don't understand explain me.' I see a very strength line on the line have 4 point A;B;C; and D, after that I look down there are AB=????, AC=????, AD=???

I listened to my teacher but I still couldn't understood and She ask me' Understand?', first I want to said No, It's too messy but when I saw her face very hot and tired I said ' Yes! I understand it' but the thing I never thought is SHE CALLED ME TO DO EXERCISE, what could I do if I didn't understand anything?????? I just did it........... I held on pen for 15 minutes and I could do nothing, she shout to me 'I knew already you couldn't and Why you said you can do??? I heart your mother said you're clever but I can't where is you clever????' I scared my teacher >_<....... 'Come see this exercise what plus what or minus what equal [AB]??'.
'I don't know teacher' I said but I knew already that she will shout to me again. 'Just do it, when I explain you ? did you listen?? where is your ears?? You didn't bring your ears from home??' She shout to me and hit me and I said'[AB]=[A~C]-[AC]'. 'wrong' She said and hit me again "[AC]-[BC]' . 'OK! next'...........after 2 hour I've answer all the exercise. but teacher didn't say anything to me she walked very fast left the class and her face red and so angry'.

After that day, I always remember this lesson forever never forgot and I also never forgot the words teacher said to me at that day.. >_<

1 comment:

  1. 'plus and minus on strength line' That sounds very difficult to me, Genifer!

    'You didn't bring your ears from home??'
    Ha, ha, that's funny. I've never heard anyone say that before. Is this something that Khmer teachers say a lot?

    Look here *I listened to my teacher but I still couldn't understood*

    Better with the negative 'couldn't' would be * I listened to my teacher but I still couldn't understand.*

    Nice job!

    ReplyDelete