Wednesday 17 August 2011

" A vacation to Siem reap "


It was a hot summer my family and I were going out for a vacation in Siem Reap for 4 days . While we were on the trip to Siem Reap that was just in time for sunset I saw many beautiful field with cows and buffaloes also the farmers were working on the fields.

About 8pm we arrived in Siem Reap safely . Then we had finished dinner in a restaurant near our hotel . In the morning we went to Angkor wat temple and capture a lot of photos then we went to another temple and learned about the wall floor also the status after that we had a picnic under a tree It was fantastic .


The next day we began our journey to Koulen mountain . There we could see the waterfall it was fabulous the water was cold and clean liked a mirror also there was a lot of people and the day passed really fast and it was time to home . Actually I got a lot photos to showed my friends .

3 comments:

  1. I also like to go to Siem Reap, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Witch, I'd like to see some of those photos! :-)

    There's some good vocabulary here- well done!

    ReplyDelete