Wednesday 17 August 2011

How to open restaurant get successs



Hello everyone! I'm Cheata . Everyone can call me yummy yummy. Today I want to tell about How to success with one business. Now I like to get one business is how to open restaurant get success.

To get success open restaurant, First we have to look the good place , have a lot of people, school, company or ministry. The location is big ,Have place to put cars or motorcycles.

Second we have to decorate the restaurant look nice, comfortable, have to prepare decorate table or chair look good .

Third we have choose waiter and waitress We are choose them have good work ,fast, friendly, teach them to agree to respect. Give them uniform with the name of restaurant to wear .

Fourth it's very important we have find a good chef, if we don't have a good chef the restaurant it isn't get success. We have find a chef can make a lot food, fast, make food delicious,and have hygiene.

The last thing we have do it's commence broadcast .We have go to radio broadcasting station or newspaper station to spread out what we want to broadcast.

This is anything I know to make success but if have anything wrong please change and give anything more ideas. thank for see my post.

3 comments:

  1. hello everyone if I write or wrong spelling please check for me . thank for reading.

    yummy yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cheata! What a good post- this is your best yet. I like the way you tell clearly about how to open a restaurant. (the post needs a title, though)

    What job could I have in your restaurant- waiter or chef, do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think if I will not get you do waiter or chef because I think you cant do it . you are a teacher.
    yummy yummy

    ReplyDelete