Wednesday 20 July 2011

The day I fell asleep in class


One day my teacher told the student to do the listening test before the exam but I fell asleep in the class room. I didn't do anything in the listening test before the exam. The listening test is finish then the teacher collected the paper of the listening test. The teacher looked at my paper then the teacher waked me up. My teacher is very very angry!!. the teacher ask me ''why you fall asleep in the class?'' then I said ''ummm... last night I was donig my khmer homework'' then the teacher said ''Are you telling the true or not? I don't believe you. just tell me the true''

then I said ''last night
I was playing game till 1 am then I watch TV till 2 am''then the teacher said '' If you fall asleep again you will fail the exam. the teacher is stilled angry me.I Still played game at night. And when I came to school I still fell asleep then the teacher ignore me.

the day exam is come.I don't know what to do on the exam paper because I didn't listen to the teacher. then I fail the exam.All in all I think all the student must listen to the teacher. the teacher they don't want us bad they want us good!! so try to listen to the teacher.

3 comments:

  1. so you should go sleep early that can make you feel a wake

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, hello, hello!

    Is this a true story- do you often go to sleep so late!?

    There is some good writing here Athik Preuk and the story is well told. I would like you to think about paragraphs, though.

    Can you change the title too, please. Better would be* The day I fell asleep in class*

    Oh, and look at this * the teacher is stilled angry me.*

    This should be *the teacher was still angry with me.*

    Keep writing ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is not the true story!! :D I will make the paragraphs. ;)

    ReplyDelete