Wednesday 10 August 2011

My Plan....House!


Today everybody, they want to have a great and a big house. And I want to have a great house too. What's kind of house that you want? What do you want to have in your house?

When I went to a party at my friend's house, I was looking at furniture. It so nice I want to have like my friend. But i can't buy it because I don't have a lot of money. One day I was thinking about my house, I want to have a great furniture, LED....., while I was having a great idea. I bought a lot of gold when It was cheap. I think when the gold is going to expensive I will sell it. But is was opposite of thinking it was cheap then I had bought, I want to sold it soon. When I want to sold it was more expensive. I sold it, and i got $320,000,000.

I was very happy when I got it, I was planed my house. I called engineer to think about it and think about the prices. I was building it. It was had, a huge garage, alarm system, intercoms in every room, basement, guard, cinema screen TV and a whole lot of other cool stuff. I can honestly say that their house is excellent and fun to reside in.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kheang, the house sounds fantastic.

    *What's kind of house that you want?*

    Better is *What kind of house do you want?*

    $320,000,000!!!! Are you going to give your YL10 teacher some!?

    ReplyDelete