Wednesday 10 August 2011

The comfortable house in the forest


Hello! My name is SEIHAK. Today I want to tell you a story about one house in the forest and that is the beautiful house that I never see it before:

Last month I went to my uncle house and that was in mondolkiri province. At he house was beautiful because in the front of the house had a garden that had a lot of flowers, at the left side of the house had a swimming pool, at the right side had a soccer court he made it because in the evening he wanted to play soccer with his children he had 4 children they were boys so they could played soccer with him and at the back side of the house were the big trees and the trees were all very old but it could made lots of fresh air.

At there I always went to swim in the swimming pool and in the afternoon I went to watch the flowers and in the evening I always played soccer with my uncle and my cousins so at there I tried to do anythings that I wanted to do and at there when we slept we never used the fan or the air conditioner because at there was very cold everyday. I wanted to stay there for a month but I had to study so my mother didn't let me stayed at there. And the time for me to go home I didn't want to go but my uncle said if I tried to study he will let me to go to there at the next month. And I went home with my family.

I think that place was very interesting because it was very beautiful I wanted to go. And when I grew up if I had a lot of money I will bought a house in the forest like my uncle.

If every body wants to had a house like my uncle they should plants a lot of trees they shouldn't try to destroy it.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Seihak, don't forget to put your name in the 'Label'

    Look at your sentence *If every body wanted to had a house like my uncle they should plants a lot of trees they shouldn't tried to destroyed it*

    This should now change tense into the present.
    *If everybody wants to have a house like my uncle they should plant a lot of trees and they shouldn't try to destroy it.*

    It's a good story! (should I watch you next week because you will be feeling lazy.) ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry teacher that II forget to put "Lable" and next week you shouldn't watching me because I will be a good student. Thank teacher for your comment.

    From your lazy student: COWBOY.

    ReplyDelete