Wednesday 10 August 2011

No Music, No Life.


I'm here to talk about Music this time, It's one of my inspirations, and I prefer to listen it everyday. By the way, Do all of you want to know, How many types of music are there? What make people extremely like it? Is it good or bad for us to listen? Why or Why not? And I'm going to answer of these questions down there. :D

There are many types of Music, such as: Rock, Pop, Classical, Romantic, Country, Hip hop, Rap, R&B, Blues, Reggae and many many more. Well, People like Music, because it helps you to release of split out your sadness things in your mind. And it goes everywhere with you, If you got the music in your MP3, iPod, iPhone, iPad, Laptop or something like that. And, yes! It's good for us, because if you listen it while looking at the lyric of the song. You'd be able to learn lots of difficult vocabularies. And for those who wants to be a singer in the future, they can learn how to sing like other celebrities and you can take their experiences to help you.

But sometimes it's bad lol, because we don't focus much on our study, we're too addict. xD And yeah! Music becomes my best friend now. I don't know why, Music lives in my heart. So I can't miss it. In addition, I want to tell people that music isn't bad nor good. If you're boring, please needs them. It's okay. :)

That's all for today. :D Thanks you!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Samnang. Are you a good singer? And what is your favourite kind of music?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my friend here you did a very good job. Great it was very interesting,wonderful and had some new words included here.

    However you have to think of your topic and you post well.I don't mean that your post doesn't related to each other,but it had to be more about it.

    For example; your topic was "No music No life" that was a good topic. Therefore, you have to think and add more information of that related to this topic.

    that all of my comment. thank for reading and if i wrong please tell me i will correct it and sorry to you.

    From Magaboy ( your best friend)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, teacher! :)
    haha, not really. And yeah, I liked Pop, Rock, Romantic, Rap, and Hip Hop. What about you, sir?

    ReplyDelete