Wednesday 10 August 2011

Shouldn't forget things on holiday !!!!!!!!!!!


Going on holiday was fun but you should think of thing you shouldn't forget for the holiday. Something to protect you of disease or cold. When to go aboard passport was the important thing.

I'm going to tell you about my holiday that I took almost nothing things with me. On May 10th my family are going to to Kompot for a week we stay in Nataya resort. On the evening we decide to go swimming and I relied that I forgot all of my swim suit. I could not go to swim with them. I want to go to swim very much so my sister let me borrow her swim suit because she have two.At night I go to take shower and I forgot to take my shampoo with me I ask myself why I forgot so much things. After the bath I go to check out my bag and saw only two jean and three T shirt it didn't enough for a week so I try to wear it carefully.

When we came back I did have a lot of fun because I forgot everything. Believe me went you go on holiday and you forgot a lot of things so your holiday wasn't fun at all.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Pheata, is Nataya resort a good place to stay? Would I like it?

    ReplyDelete