Wednesday 10 August 2011

HoMe... ChoCoLaTe HoMe....!!!


...........Home!!

Home is a comfortable refuge for all the people around the world...

All of people hope that they can live with there family in a sweet home and happiness in their whole life... Some can get successful in this goal but some not... :( Not only people that need a home the animals too...

Today the house is really easy to find and buy it, moreover if don't have enough money for buy it you can rent it or pay in the month for buy a house with a cheap loan... Beside this a house now are with a lot of price and size for you to choose too... Moreover is you have lot of money you can buy a land and build your dream house at there like a big house and have a beautiful colorful garden around it, a big blue swimming pool or buy a house in apartment is a good idea too... woW... so great..!!! If you don't have enough money as I told you just rent a house or buy a small house like a house with a 2 bed rooms, 1 kitchen and 3 bathroom is better than stay in hotel room, right????... ^_^

You can enjoy a happy time with your family everyday in your chocolate home... For me I hope that I can have a small house with a 1 living room, 2 bed rooms, 1 kitchen and 3 bathroom and just a small garden in front of my house... yeah, I want to decorate my house with my own style because stay in house that with your own opinion is a good life... Now I'll explain about my dream house:

first is living room, I think that light green is bright and happy color so I pain a light green in my living room, I need only a set of dark green sofa.... A stand vase near the sofa and the picture on the wall... 1 air conditional in the living room is enough for me... The light green in the living so the best carpet for it is a cross between black and white... agree??? just close your eyes and dream it...

Second is my 2 bed rooms, hmmm, light blue is the color that fit with my light pink bed.... A light purple window is the good thing to view the sun in the morning and moon in the night... I think that I should have a desk and 1 clothes on my room too(A wood desk and clothes *_*)... In the room should have a bath room in it...

The last is kitchen just so simple, have lot of space and have a big table and 5 chairs is good... My small garden is absoluly attractive with a colorful flower.... Oh.. If it become true I'll cry...!! T_T

So start to dream about your house future and stay in a lollipop family... Join your happy life now...!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Pisey, I enjoyed reading your post! It's interesting and you describe the house that you would like very well.

    See where you wrote *Now I'll explain about my dream house:* This is good but it would be even better if you used a new paragraph for each of the rooms that you have described.

    So, one paragraph for the living room and a new paragraph for the bedrooms, kitchen, etc...

    Great writing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I changed it already.. Thz for your comments..!! ^^ Pisey

    ReplyDelete