Wednesday 10 August 2011

happy birthday mum



Dear mum,

Happy birthday mum I wish mum good luck, good health, have 100 years old ,more beauty,and happy all the time.Especially I'm really want to thank mum so long but I don't have chance. But now I have chance to write post card tell about my feeling.


First thing that I want to thank is thank mum for give birth to me . You had to suffer until 9 months 10 days . 1 month 1 month is very difficult to care me in stomach . you always to abstain from a certain food , always went to hospital to observe stomach. On the day I saw sunlight is day you have finish one difficult work. But have one more difficult work to earn a living me until me now.

Second thing that I want to thank is you give me to school, have to support me and paid for me to go to good school . You have support me eat, clothes. You have find money to paid for me . I think you very hard always to educate me to do anything good don't want me to do anything bad and always teaching me to have knowledge.


In the end I want to say thank mum to give birth to me and I want to say I always do a good child .


from : your child

2 comments:

  1. *Happy birthday mum I wish mum good luck, good health,...*

    This would be better if you wrote *Happy birthday mum, I wish you good luck...*

    There is some good writing here, Yummy.

    * I want to say I always do a good child.*

    This should be *I want to say I will always be a good child.*

    Are you always good?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank teacher for comment .I think I am not a child but I will do a child for my mum if I not yet a child I will try try to do a child.

    ReplyDelete