Wednesday 10 August 2011

The music is my style.......


Now I want to tell you about the music....I like the music very much because the music can make me happy and not lonely....All the people always sad, lonely, or anything else. They want to make their feel happy, but they don't know What should they do to make their feel happy? They don't want to tell another person they want to stay alone. So they can listen the music.

There are a lot of kind of the musics. They are rock, romantic, slowly, or hip hop. I always listen the music when I feel like that. One day I have one story that i can't tell you. I was sad. So I wanted to stay alone in the park. I didn't know how to make my feel to happy back? When I stayed alone I thought I could took my ipod to listened the music. When I listened the music my feel was very happy. So I think the music is the one of my friend. Music can make us happy.

The music is one style that you can get. Now the people always get the music to make the style like dancing in their song. In this generation the people always watch the Korean music because they always dancing a lot of style in their song. Their style are very interesting. Their songs have a different dancing style and when the people watch their song are very interesting and want to watch again and they try to dance by their self.

2 comments:

  1. Hello!

    *I like the music very much because the music can make me happy and not lonely..*

    This is a good sentence- I like it!

    Think though about not using the same word (music) too often. Here you could have written *I like music very much because it can make me happy and not lonely...*

    What do you think about Khmer pop music?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks teacher I will do it next blog
    Yako kuri

    ReplyDelete