Wednesday 10 August 2011

One unbelievable story

Today I'm going to tell you tell about one unbelievable story. last year I was on a summer vacation me and my family were going camping at a forest and near the forest there a sea . When I arrived I though the sea was a pond so asked my mom could I went swimming and my said OK so I went swimming but when arrived it wasn't a pond it was a sea and I went back to told my mom that it there a sea near the forest and my mom went to checked it out.
when we arrived at the sea there was a jetty and there was a man standing on it. he has yellow t-shirt a white hat a black jean and he carried a yellow flag on the yellow flag there a number on it the number is 564 and he always said " when are they coming "every days . My mom told me not to talked to that man and when we turned around there was a village.
The village was small but there are a lot of friendly there. When my mom saw the village she told me to not to move because she went to get dad. When my mom came back dad decided to stay in the village. Then at 8:00 o'clock I look out off the window I saw a huge sea monster at the jetty and the man was riding the sea monster and said " you finally came " and on the sea monster there a number on it and the number is 564 and it turned out the sea monster was his pet. In the morning I told the villager about it but no one would believed. So that it that the story of one unbelievable summer .

No comments:

Post a Comment