Wednesday 10 August 2011

mUsic MY mEdiCine (>U<)





Say oh oh oh baby lalala ......turn the music on and put your hands in the air ......hey this is jabba time let me tell you bout this.....



Ok.........today I will tell you about my opinion for music and fashion.........Fist let me tell you about Music in my life ...I love music , Music is my best friend ,My medicine and also the 1 of the best thing that important for my life.........Sometime i fell really need music .....When i fell lonely stress and hate the world I always put on my headphone in to my ears and turn it on loudly and loudly and dance with the music.........


There are many kind of music around the world Pop,rock.r&b.classic...And many other kind of them ....but I really love pop music,K-pop music (Korean pop
music)........Their fashion and dance style are attract people all around the world also in Phnom Penh (Cambodia).....the teenager in Phnom Penh is really love K -pop Band ......They are try to dance like them .....Also me I like their dance style it is very interesting ......K -pop style is also the 1 of the style that they like to use.........clothe style and make up style ......



ALot of people love Korean style but I am not really love it
i love Tomboy style then Korean style....Tomboy style is like japanese boy style but i love it.......Sadly my family ,They don't love Tomboy style they love old generation fashion so i have to trust them .........):...But it OK I also love Cambodia old fashion when i wear that clothes i look very kind and honestly :) that all !!! so how about you????









1 comment:

  1. Nice writing- you tell me a lot about the music that you like. Well done!

    *.Sometime i fell really need music .....When i fell lonely stress and hate the world I*

    I think you mean 'feel' not 'fell,' right?

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete